Thursday, March 15, 2018

Equipment

DSLRs are arguably the best cameras for personal use on the market. I am apart of the television production club at my school and I'm sure they would be more than willing to allow me to borrow lights and gel for the tone I am trying to go for.  In order to maximize the capability of my short film I need to use all of the equipment I have and can get. I purchased a Nikon D3300 DSLR as well as a LensHopper VP83F on-camera microphone. Having recently purchased these items, I am currently not 100% compatible with DSLR cameras. Luckily I found this article  to help me out. Not only will my shots overall look beautiful, but with the help of these tips I will be able to construct meaning through my film. I also plan on using some sort of stabilization such as a mono-pod or tri-pod. However in order to get artsy cant shots I'll need to use a DJI Ronan stabilizer. This allows for lots of movements such as trucks and dollys rather than the limiting pan and tilts. 
LensHopper VP83F



Nikon D3300 






DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 

























Kroll, Noam. “6 DSLR Video Tips That Will Dramatically Improve Your Work + The Best Entry Level DSLR Today!” Noam Kroll, Noamkroll.com, 8 July 2014, noamkroll.com/6-dslr-video-tips-that-will-dramatically-improve-your-work-the-best-entry-level-dslr-today/. Accessed 19 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment